Its a final project during the 2nd term(oct'09-dec'09)...
and it's Fashion Workshop, and you gotta WORK IT~
I chose to make a Navy Blue Circular Skirt~
Let's take look at my progresss~

This is what the fashion world came to call...Tagging~
its a hand-stiching line to guide you when you are using the sewing machine~

And this is how it looks like after finish Tagging~
personally...I'm not a big fan of Tagging~
It's a load of extra work unless you can sew straight with the sewing machine~
guess that a rookie always have to start somewhere~

Finishing with the waist band~

The very last bit~
check to see if there's any errors~

And VOILA~
an actual skirt~
am proud of it~
and you know what bitches~
most of my sewing now dosen't need tagging anymore~
^_________________^
1st Skirt I've Ever Made...The 1st Step To A Fashion Designer~
*Kit




The Past